Saturday, October 24, 2009

HASHBROWN WAS BACK

Last night Hashbrown back from Thailand jor.
Huhu~~Wohaha~~==
He buy many things for me.=)
He keep ask me want this want that.
But he forget his gf,Erene jor.
Lol.But he got buy things for her too larh.

Let's the picture tell you everything.=)
Key chains.Small wallet.Pencil

My mom keep say it very cute.==

Slipper.[Mine=)]

Shirts.

Erene's Jacket.

I LOVE BANGKOK.

I LOVE THAILAND.[Mine=)]

Jeans.[Mine=)]

ABSOLUT MANGO.


KINDER.
Pinky,I got it too.XP

Hashbrown's sun glasses
____Lack of 3bags.____
____Lack of STARBUCKS BEAR.____
____Dint snap it.____
____Will upload it soon.=)____

4 comments:

  1. the "i love thailand" shirt nice =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh?
    hehe
    i got waer at genting ya
    but i think u dint see it bah
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. really did not c it
    haiz..
    the shirt really cute><

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe
    not cute la
    that "exam over" more nice
    XD
    love it

    ReplyDelete