Friday, October 23, 2009

23/10

My hand~My hand~My hand~
Damn pain~!T.T
And my right hand will keep抖.@.@
Cz everyday keep play ping-pong nonstop.==
____Play until don't know when to eat.
Ping-pong=my lunch when I at school.lol.
____Play until forget Pinky&Fong.
Sorry sorry sorry.___>.<___

Today morning,saw Pinky.
Huhu~XD
When saw her,bit paiseh___>.<___
She bought TOBLERONE for me.
Thx Thx ya Pinky.=)

TOBLERONE
LOVE IT SO MUCH
=)
3 more days going to Genting.
Very excited but bit moody.
I also don't know what reason.
Lol.
3 more days to go.
That 2 guys just gaduh.lol.
Can't you two guys gaduh after the trip?@.@
____Hope that you two guys will be okie as soon as possible.____
Today at school,chat with Pinky,Liang,Khang,Yong about the trip.
Khang already bought 6 mee cups+uncountable koropok.
We going to have a kem at Genting?
Lol.
Kang said go genting=go another country.==
He too exicited then wayar sot pluk?lol.
We all not yet pack anything,he already pack till nice nice.
Then send msg to us and tell us what to bring.
He really kisiao jor.==
Perhaps,Liang also kisiao jor.
He find out a bag that he is going to use.
Then he snap it for me to see.
He measure the height,length,breadth for me some more.
Really kisiao.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment