Sunday, September 20, 2009

Which Are The Real Hearts, Minds, Feels?

I knew you are not as cold blood as a snake.
I knew you got feelings.
I am really sorry to you.
I knew I had mixed up your things sometimes.
Really sorry.
Forgive what I did if it make you unhappy and fed up.
Sometimes mummy was talking bout somethings to anyone in your room.
I can feel that you already fed up.
I knew you hate it.
Of course I hate it too.
Sometimes mummy also come my room and say all bout you.
I am just diam diam and don't care bout it.
Just think that she is singing.
Yea.Of course sometimes I will fed up too.
She cares you,don't you know that?


I knew YOU LOVE US!
After I read your post.
I feel very sorry to you.
It is sad for mummy if she read it.
I am sure she will cry for you.
Not only mummy.
Me too.
I gonna cry.
I am sure I will cry this night before I sleep if think on you.

Please answer mummy if she ask you something.
SHE CARES YOU!!

Sometimes I want to talk to you.
But i scared you.
Even mummy scared you too.
Can you realise that you are very scary?
Do you knew that mummy cry for you N-times?
Just you don't know that!
But I knew!
She cares you more than cares me and Khim.
You are the person she most care!
Yea.Sometimes I really jealous on it.



Please eat if you are hungry.
You are not a kid anymore!
You are 22 years old dy!
Every time want us to serve you?
We not your kakak k?!
I hate it!
I hate every time you need us to serve!
Mummy always serve you.
Take all the food for you till beside you.
Want she feed you?!
What you want to eat.
You said she cook.
But me?!
I said she scold!
What the....



Sometime I think bout it before I sleep.
I cried.But nobody know.
Many ppls cried for you,don't you know that?!



Hashbrown.
Please cares who cares you always!
Everyone got their owns feelings.
You can smile to your friends.
But why cant you smile to us?!
Is it very hard for you to smile at us?!
Hashbrown.
I LOVE YOU!
I CARE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment