Saturday, September 19, 2009

Holidays

FIRST DAY
Daddy super clever.==
He go to China makan angin with friends when I have my Raya break.
Lol.
But it is not a holidays to relax.
It is a holiday to date with books.==
So..Bo bian lo.
Must go to shop and help mummy.
Everyday 9.00am must wake up.
Adui.Tired man.
But i go there just sit down,sms,study,eat.
Actually I go there just help my parents to spend money.
LOL.
Cus I have my lunch twice at there.Haha.
Near there got satay,si-ham mee and bla bla bla.
Huhu~
But it is damn boring at there.
It is better than stay at home and "enjoy" my studies with air-cond.lol.
At there study study and study.
Study till...take the newspaper and read.lol.
Then i find out something.

Peter Lim:育民的学生知道学校的桌椅得来不易,都会珍惜,一些学生会自己买礼物纸把桌面包起来,保护桌子
LOL.
We are forced to buy and wrap it.==
Mummy wan't to bai-bai.
Got the biscuit.
I saw it and take some to eat.
All pink pink?!
Lol.
Cus I miss my HU LI too much~
Hehe.XP
Really miss you neh.
So i msg you ytd.=P

SECOND DAY
PMR coming.
So mummy aks aunty bring me go to bai-bai.

guan-ni-ma-bo-bi

kong-zhi-bo-bi

lol.

2 comments: