Saturday, September 19, 2009

Use The Time Now

WEll~
I know you do not want me to find you.
Cus I always write many things on ur face.==
And I want to let you know that I DO NOT WANT to find you also.==
This few days I start my study dy.
Yea.
I JUST START my study this few days.
I use 20 days to prepare for my PMR.
Will it too late to study now?!
Lol.
Do revision for my science today.
I find out many question that i don't know how to do.
Just realize I got many things already throw back to the 3teachers who teaching me science when I am Form1,2,3
Lol.
I don't think 20days enuff for me to prepare.
But..No more choice.
The only choice is use the time now.
And study everyday.
I know I can't do it.
Lol.
But I will try out my best.
PMR,I LOVE YOU.
BOOKS,I LOVE YOU.==

Just hope the genting trip will get lose from my mind now.
Everyday keeps think bout genting trip.
Haiz.
Kisiao man.
Yea.
I really cant wait for the time.
I want go NOW!
But..
That is IMPOSSIBLE~==
GENTING GENTING!
PLS GET LOSE!
Lol.

PMR.
GSC.

PPStream.
GENTING.

All are waiting for me.
I need times.
1day 24hours is not enuff for me to use.
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment