Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vacation? Not me.


His cupcakes (birthday present) from his girlfriend.
Happy belated birthday my dearest brother. :)
Don't know since when, our relationship is better than the past.
We are not like the past anymore.
Last time we were just like stranger?
Never talk face to face, never say hi or smile to each other.
we always chat through facebook or message even that we are in one
house but different room.
Smart right? :D
But now our relationship totally changed.
If you people don't know us well, you will think we are a couple.
Yes really! :DD
*happy*




---------------------------------------
Grandma went Singapore this morning for her body check up.
Well, i have to do those housework like folding clothes.
I really hate it very much
Please lah mummy may I just give you a big big NO?
Aisk. :(
When I was folding clothes today,
I realize that my brother's clothes is the most.
And I post a status for him
--如果这星期你没有换衣/穿衣,我会更爱你一些。
Lol. =o=



After grandma come back is my mummy's turn to relax.
She's going to a vacation at China.
Then is my brother's turn - Taiwan.
And the last my eldest brother's turn - Pulau Redang.
How nice I'm siting for my mid-year-test while my family
are enjoying their vacation one by one.
You people better bring me some souvenir.
T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment